Sangoma A108 Specifications
Sangoma A108 -
- Eight T1/E1 ports with a single PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- TDM clocking mode: Network timing can be passed from a network -connected DS0 to any or all of the other ports. Both T1 and E1 are supported simultaneously, making it possible to mix T1 channel banks and E1 networks with full channel synchronization.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS. Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4T1/E1.
- Support for the Asterisk™, OPAL™ Yate, FreeSWITCH™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All Sangoma's AFT products, including the A108 card use the same base PCI interface card, and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Programmable Gate Arrays.
- A108, A108D PCI: Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- A108E, A108DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers.
- High quality, tested RJ45 cables included. Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v.Temperature range: 0-50C. Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- EDAC™ (patent pending) technology will be integrated to drastically reduce the cost of echo cancellation.
- Field upgradeable hardware allows for new TDM-related functions to be added as they become available.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WAN data connection is supported by Sangoma's standard WANPIPE® routing stack, and is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability.
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25.
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A108D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all 256 channels.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.