Sangoma A104DE - PCI Express Specifications
- Technical Specifications
- Four T1/E1 ports with a single PCI or PCI-Express interface optimized for high performance voice and data applications.
- Mix T1 channel banks and E1 networks with full channel synchronization. TDM clocking mode lets network timing to be passed from a network-connected DS0 to any or all of the other ports, so both T1 and E1 are supported simultaneously.
- Support for Asterisk®, Yate™, CallWeaver™ and FreeSWITCH™ PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, or VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card. Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards - proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high-quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4T1/E1. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- A104E and A104DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50 °C.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Uses raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPE® routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability.
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25.
Sangoma A104DE - Optional DSP Hardware Echo Canceller Daughterboard
- G.168–2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic® music protection, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction.