Sangoma 60 Ports NetBorder Express Gateway Software Specifications
- Available in 1 to 8 ports of T1 or E1.
- Choice of PCI with Autosense Compatibility for 5 V and 3.3 V busses or PCIe Interface with single lane bus.
- Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards—PCI standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- G.168–2002 Echo Cancellation in hardware included. Supports 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities with DTMF decoding and tone recognition, voice quality enhancement, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes premium quality RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0–50°C.
- Downloadable, crash-proof (Back-up ROM) FPGA programming
with multiple operating modes. Add new firmware features when they
- Capacity from 24 up to 240 channels of simultaneous calls on a single card. Up to 960 per system.
- DTMF over RTP per RFC 2833. Custom tone detection and generation.
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 3550/3551
- SIP Control Protocol per RFC 3261.
- PSTN protocol termination per ISDN PRI. Numerous variants including Euro ISDN, NI2, DMS, 5ESS. CAS and RBS signalling variants are coming soon.
- Open Protocol Translation and XML based routing rules.
- Windows® XP and Microsoft Server 2003.
Management and Configuration
- Web Server, Web Services API, and configuration files for
easy integration into OEM applications.
T1/E1 Status Alarms
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition.
- OOF: Out of Frame.
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal.
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal.
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm).
WANPIPEMON, System logs.
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950. Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia.
Lifetime parts and labor on hardware. PLUS a 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.