Clearance items can be unused inventory stock rotation, manufacturer refurbished, or have gone through a thorough reconditioning process. All items are tested, quality assured, fully functional, and carry a full 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
Sangoma B600D Analog Voice Card w/ Echo Cancellation Specifications
Sangoma B600D - Technical
• 4 ports of FXO and 1 Port of FXS.
• Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH™, Yate™, trixbox™, and PBX/IVR
projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch,
IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
• Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports.
• Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 140 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted
• Includes both standard and short half-height compatible mounting
clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
• 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132
Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
• Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available
motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts.
• Power: 3.6 W (0.3 A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5 A @ 3.3 V).
• Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C.
• Cables are included.
• Suports Fax: Single FXS Port designed for optimum fax support.
• Sangoma B600 cards synchronize perfectly with Sangoma’s T1/E1 cards
and the PSTN clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough over T1
Sangoma B600D - Optional: DSP Echo
• G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware.
• 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
• DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
• Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control
and adaptive noise reduction.
• No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
• No additional slot is required.
Sangoma B600D Analog Voice Card w/ Echo Cancellation Resources