Sangoma S518: ADSL Modem Card Specifications
- High Bandwidth: Fast HTML sessions, downloads and file transfers at speeds up to 8 Mbps (depending on line length and connection plan).
- Compact Size: State-of-the-art two chip solution requires only 44 mm card height.
- Easy Installation: PCI plug and play, no jumpers or switches for PC bus configuration.
- Linux Support: Drivers for Linux 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels.
- Windows Support: Drivers for Win 98, ME, 2K, XP and NT4.
- LED Indicators: 4 rear panel LEDs indicate link status.
- Low Power: Typical power consumption is only 3.8 Watts.
- Intel Pentium PC, 120 Mhz with 1 spare PCI slot and 1 spare Interrupt (IRQ) line
- Linux 2.2 / 2.4 or Windows NT 4.0 / 98 / ME / 2K / XP operating systems
- ADSL line
- ITU G.992 ADSL port
- PCI 2.2 bus interface, 64 bit (3.3 V) and 32 bit (5 V) compliant
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364 PPPoA)
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC 2516 PPPoE)
- Bridged Ethernet over ATM (RFC 1483)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- Multilink PPP (MLPPP)
- G.992.1 (G.DMT)
- G.922.2 (G. Lite)
- G.992 Annex A (ADSL over POTS)
- Windows NT 4.0 / 98 / ME / 2K / XP
- Linux 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels
- IPCop 0.1.2 fi rewall software
- e-smith 5.5 server and gateway software
Requires +12 V and +5 V with 3.3 V or 5 V bus
+5 V 1.8 W 2.1 W
+12 V 2.0 W 2.4 W
3.8 W 4.5 W
- Line Sync
- Transmit Data
- Receive Data
- EN60950 (Safety)
- EN55022 - CSPIR 22 (EMC)
- EN55024 - CSPIR 24 (Immunity)
- ETSI TS 101 388
- ANFP OTR 004
- ACA TS001 (Safety)
- AS/NZS 3260 (Safety)
- AS/ACIF S043 (ACA)
- AS/NZS 3548 (EMC)
- 5 year warranty
- PLUS 30-day "no questions asked" return policy
138 mm x 44 mm x 15 mm (L x H x W)
Sangoma S518: ADSL Modem Card Related Items