Sangoma A500 2-24 Port Scalable S/T BRI w/ Echo Cancellation. PCIe Specifications
- Technical specifications
- From 2 to 24 ports are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers - simply invert the colour-coded module.
- Supports Asterisk®, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, CallWeaver™, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR or VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 BRI interfaces.
- Six ports per RemoraTM card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables included.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50°C.
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch. WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25.
Sangoma A500 2-24 Port Scalable S/T BRI w/ Echo Cancellation. PCIe Resources
Sangoma A500 2-24 Port Scalable S/T BRI w/ Echo Cancellation. PCIe Related Items