NetGen Smart ATA HX404E Specifications
• 4 FXS, 2 Ethernet ports
• Desktop and wall mountable, Size: 150 x 109 x 30mm, Weight: 300g, LED: power, Ethernet, FXS, FXO, device status, Ethernet: RJ45
• ATMEL AT91SAM9G20B, 400MHz, 32MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash memory
• AC/DC Adaptor with input: 100-240V AC, output: 9V/0.66A DC Power
• Linux kernel 2.6.27
• Per trunk, per gateway, expire setting, SIP trunk, up to 10 SIP proxies, P2P, SIP-to-SIP relay, Hook flash relay (INFO)
• Polarity reversal generation, caller ID generation (Bellcore and ETSI FSK, DTMF, before/after ring), ring cadence setting, ring frequency setting, volume control, hook-flash timing setting, message-waiting indicator (FSK, polarity inverse), hot line
• G.729, G.711ALaw, G.711Ulaw, T.38 Version 3 with Smart FoIP and V.34 fax at 33,600 bps, G.168 Echo cancellation, dynamic jitter buffer, static jitter buffer for modem (fax/data) pass-through with Smart FoIP, DTMF relay (RFC2833, SIP/INFO, in-band), adjustable packetization period, 10/20/30/40/50/60ms
• IEEE 802.1p tag, DiffServ code point (TOS) bits
• Blind transfer, explicit transfer, call forward busy, call forward no answer, call forward variable, call waiting, caller ID, caller ID blocking, caller ID on call waiting, distinctive ring, do not disturb, music on hold, color ringback tone, built-in 3-way calling, speed dialing, calling- and called-number-based routing, hunt group (sequential and circular selection), ring group, digit map, PSTN failover (upon IP network break or failure to reach SIP proxy, or power break), 500-rule call-routing capacity
• DHCP client DNS/DDNS client, PPPoE client, NAT traversal (STUN), VLAN support
• IP filtering list (IP table), SIP/RTP/Telent/HTTP/TFTP port screening, Web-utility access privilege (admin and user), HTTPS, disable HTTP GUI, SIPS and SRTP.
• Option 66- and TR069-based management (TR069, TR104, and TR106), SNMP agent (MIB v2), Web-utility for configuration, data import/export, and firmware upgrade, auto-provisioning for configuration and firmware upgrade, log management (8 levels), Syslog, debugging and call trace, TCP dump, system status monitoring and statistics (TR069, SNMP, Web)NetGen offers Smart ATA volume customers a no-charge Auto Configuration Server.