The Mediatrix® 4102 is a Security-Ready, VoIP gateway allowing Service
Providers and Enterprise Networks to connect SOHOs, Remote Workers and
Branch Offices to an IP network, while preserving investment in analog
telephones and faxes. For security-enabled applications.
4102 - Overview
The Mediatrix 4102 connects up to two analog phones and/or faxes, as
well as a PC or a home router to a broadband modem.
The Mediatrix 4102 offers security features such as SIP over TLS, SRTP,
certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security
for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission
aspects. It interfaces seamlessly with the full Mediatrix portfolio of
products in secure networks.
The Mediatrix 4102 also uses its innovative TAS (Transparent IP Address
Sharing) technology and an embedded PPPoE client to allow the PC (or
router) connected to the second Ethernet port to have the same public
IP address, eliminating the need for private IP addresses or address
translations. The 4102 also supports high compression codecs
simultaneously on both analog voice ports, saving valuable bandwidth.
As with all Mediatrix devices, the 4102 provides a web interface,
giving users convenient access to the unit for initial set-up. The
devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted
configuration from a TFTP or HTTP server making installation secure and
transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments,
factory loaded configurations are possible.
4102 - Key Benefits New Package for VoIP FXS
• Hardware ready to support Security (SIP over TLS, SRTP, MIKEY)
• Secured SIP signaling and media transmission
• Replacement of Mediatrix 1102/2102
Best Total Cost of Ownership
• Ease of deployment & management with autoprovisioning
• Protect analog telephony investments with the VoIP benefits
Best Price Quality Ratio
• High Voice Quality and Reliability
• Industry-proven T.38 fax
• Wide support of countries
• Mediatrix 4102: For non-secure applications.
• Mediatrix 4102S: For security-enabled applications.