Add annual support for your UCM phone system:[More Info]
Yes. Purchase now for only $399. (Regularly $499)
What are Clearance items?
Clearance items can be unused inventory stock rotation, manufacturer refurbished, or have gone through a thorough reconditioning process. All items are tested, quality assured, fully functional, and carry a full 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
Please Note: This is
a PoE capable device and the AC power adapter is not included.
Rich Features and SIP compatibility
Rich Phone Features and SIP Compatibility The Cisco® SPA512G 1-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA512G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA512G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA512G.
Stylish and affordable, the Cisco SPA512G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
• Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
• Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons
• Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series