Please Note: This is
a PoE capable device and the AC power adapter is not included.
Rich Features and SIP compatibility
SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides
advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to
stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP), the Cisco SPA514G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete
interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice
over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly
roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco
SPA514G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while
building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy
station moves and shared line appearances (across local and
geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages
of the SPA514G.
and affordable, the Cisco SPA514G IP Phone can also be used with
productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML
Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500
Series in SPCP Mode.
• Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
• Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys
• Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series