Add annual support for your UCM phone system:[More Info]
Yes. Purchase now for only $399. (Regularly $499)
What are Clearance items?
Clearance items can be unused inventory stock rotation, manufacturer refurbished, or have gone through a thorough reconditioning process. All items are tested, quality assured, fully functional, and carry a full 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
***This device is PoE capable and a power supply is not included***
The Cisco SPA 509G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network
providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
• Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
• Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control
Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for